• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flash 105 question

11 posts in this topic

I appreciate the help on this. I was asking due to the fact that I have a flash 105 without a centerfold. I was hoping that it did not affect story, but no such luck. Anyone know the "street" value of one of these missing a centerfold in otherwise 1.8/2.0 condition? Or should I move this to marketplace since its definitely for sale? Thanks for the help

Put it up on eBay & try to find someone who needs the 1st exterior wrap to complete his otherwise coverless Flash # 105. Collectors always need parts to their beat up key issues. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

good advice thumbsup2.gif

however from the sound of things ("an otherwise 1.8/2.0 - excl the missing centerfold") suggests that this cover may be seriously fugly...........but, any cover is better than no cover, especially in an issue that kicks off a new SA series......

I don't know what percentage of guide low grade copies of Flash #105 usually sell for, but a starting bid of 25% of low guide doesn't seem too crazy, but maybe a tad ambitious. You might try listing it again with a BIN of $100. The reason they have 10¢ listing day is that Ebay is dead at the end of Dec. You might find more eyes with a relist.