• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3D Covers DC start tomorrow, let the mayhem begin!

54 posts in this topic

I checked these out at Midtown today, extremely underwhelmed.

The 3D area is confined to a small rectangle in the center of the covers rather than last year's full cover images. Plus the images themselves just don't seem to be as nicely done as some of last year's. There were no GOTTA HAVE IT! covers this week.

(shrug)

My LCS indicated that they quadrupled their order for Batwing and it still sold out the first day.

I don't imagine these will be hard to find, but some of the "weaker" titles may have shorter supply than other titles...

Its not going to under-printed like last run. More than enough for everyone
Wont be enough Harley's to go around :ohnoez:

Harley is a title it is worth getting 25 copies of each month on discount for the 1:25 variant and to sell at shows for 2x or 3x cover.

There's a sucker born every minute. When it comes to gimicky covers, unfortunately, it's me :facepalm::ohnoez:(shrug):cloud9:

Then we must be twins!

Are you overly hansome and charming as well?

...Because if you're not, then we're not twins... it's just coincidence.

also, I ordered like, 7 of them. Batgirl, Batman, Green Lantern and a few others I thought looked cool. I haven't seen them in person so I don't know how they look. I have about 20 from last year, and I got all of them for cover. I don't think the intention is to increase sales or anything. I think it's just something neat.

There's a sucker born every minute. When it comes to gimicky covers, unfortunately, it's me :facepalm::ohnoez:(shrug):cloud9:

Then we must be twins!

Are you overly hansome and charming as well?

...Because if you're not, then we're not twins... it's just coincidence.

Charming? Absolutely! Overly handsome? No. I'm just regularly handsome (:

Picked up 2 copies of Batman and 1 Batgirl today. Not bad. Ken from Drawn To Comics said the only issue to sell out for him so far is Suicide Squad.