• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Death of Wolverine variant 8 mistake?

12 posts in this topic

If it's a mistake and they don't correct it... it's still the only way to get that book. Is that worth extra? hm

No. I would highly recommend not paying any more for that just because of the number on the barcode. No one will really care in the future, if indeed they even do now. If you like the cover buy it, I intend to, but there is no way it is worth paying more than cover for it because of the barcode number. Also, you can get it on Midtown's website for 15% below cover so please do not pay anyone extra for it.

No-one will care, don't waste your money on it.

Take Ms Marvel #1 - 3rd Print for example.

The barcode reads 00171

(issue #1 - 7th cover - 1st Print)

msm1_zps5d3fb526.jpg

I like the cover, I WILL waste money on it!

The barcode reads 00171

Well, Marvel went it did a thing there with that one. Not sure how you would classify it.

http://www.reedcomics.com/ms-marvel-volume-3-1-3rd-print-p-61136.html

http://www.reedcomics.com/ms-marvel-volume-3-1-pichelli-sketch-3rd-print-p-61137.html

The barcode reads 00171

msm1_zps5d3fb526.jpg

I like the cover, I WILL waste money on it!

It's not a waste if you like the cover, it's a waste if you think you can flip it because the barcode is wrong