• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW SET REQUESTS - FULL SETS ONLY

146 posts in this topic

Hello Gemma, please add the Underdog Gold Key 1975-79 comic set.

Thank you!

how long on average does a set request like this take before it shows up at CGC to start?

Thanks!

Seriously can any help and tell me when this set will be put up to start? I would have thought Gemma would have it up by now or would have responded to my last post with an average time to expect??

Thanks!

Hello Gemma, please add the Underdog Gold Key 1975-79 comic set.

Thank you!

how long on average does a set request like this take before it shows up at CGC to start?

Thanks!

Seriously can any help and tell me when this set will be put up to start? I would have thought Gemma would have it up by now or would have responded to my last post with an average time to expect??

Thanks!

From request until input you are looking at somewhere between 4 - 6 months wait especially during the heat of comicon goodness. Now that Con season is dwindling down it should pick up a little. Honestly though the less she does here the happier I am personally. Gemma is a grader and would prefer her spending time cranking things out there than these sets. At least until the wait time gets back down to normal. 55 - 65 business days of wait is a long time to wait for something to actually be placed in hand rather than points on a board.

Thank you for the answer, that is a lot longer than I thought it would take....I'm used to the PSA set registry turn around times I guess.

Not a problem and I think most of us in some way or another ask the same question at some point. Just be patient. Does PSA have something the equivalent of Comic Cons? I mean I think sports guys sign from time to time but I don't think I have ever seen a pro-signing like CGC has.

Hello... Been a member for a few years but newbie to the Registry and to the forums... Although I do not have complete sets of the following requests, it would be interesting to compare with what I have... I did check the lists and forum pages first, but forgive me if I missed these magazines if they were already requested or already posted...

Favorite Westerns / Wildest Westerns (Warren)

Spacemen (Warren)

I couldn't find Fantastic Monsters of the Films, but I doubt it's worth your while.

Just a couple of stupid questions and I'll leave you alone... Curious why "One-Shots" are not part of the Registry? I realize this defeats the purpose of competitive "sets", yet they still can bring potential competition on some cases.

I also wish there was an option of just being able to post our books by code numbers for our personal references and inventory, perhaps for insurance purposes, and not necessarily to compete with full sets. Would that just be chaotic with your system?

• Administrator

You can use the new custom set feature to catalog and display your one-shots. If you are able to come up with a set that contains multiple one-shots you are welcome to post the list here for consideration for addition to the competitive sets.

Thank you for the answer, that is a lot longer than I thought it would take....I'm used to the PSA set registry turn around times I guess.

Not a problem and I think most of us in some way or another ask the same question at some point. Just be patient. Does PSA have something the equivalent of Comic Cons? I mean I think sports guys sign from time to time but I don't think I have ever seen a pro-signing like CGC has.

Yes there's a sports card yearly national convention with 50-75 signers and PSA authenticates "in the presence" signatures similar to the signature series for comics. Of course PSA also authentics signatures not personally viewed too and has for some time which is a nice feature for comics you have signed but not witnessed. A good example would be if you had the comic con Matt Groening Go for the Gold olympic comic he signed at comic con in 2012 they would authenticate for you where CGC wouldn't now.

Hi!

Ive requested a set for the online registry over a year ago, and it still hasn't been added to the competitive sets

I sent a list of all the Milo Manara Variant covers in, and there is still no manara set on the registry!

I know I'm not the only guy out there collecting these books!

Please make a

MILO MANARA VARIANT COVER registered set

thanks!

Raph

Hi!

I've asked for the manara variant set list for over a year now,

Here is an updated list of the covers in question

Hopefully this will speed up the process, I see the set in the to do list, but that does little to clarify when it would be done. I know it must be overwhelming to try and update a data base to fit the needs of a bunch of comic dudes...hope to see the set soon!

Thanks again,

Raph

Manara variant set list

2013-2014

Uncanny x men 12

Savage wolverine 2

Uncanny avengers 3

Uncanny xforce 5

Inhuman 1

Black widow 1

Spider woman 1

Avengers world 1

Guardians of the galaxy 1

X men 1

Avengers the enemy within 1

Thor god of thunder 25

Fearless defenders 1

Guardians of the galaxy 5

Uncanny avengers 8

Amazing xmen 1

X women one shot

Gemma;

When time permits could you look at this set you recently added: GI Joe: Special Missions (IDW - 2013) (DONE) each comic seems to be listed twice? I held off adding comics to this set until you looked at it. No rush!

Thanks Gemma!

Thanks Gemma!!!

GI Joe: Special Missions (IDW - 2013) (DONE)

GI Joe (Volume 3 - IDW - 2013) (DONE)

GI Joe: Cobra Files (IDW - 2013) (only one issue graded)

Hey Gemma;

I have at least 2 of the GI Joe: Cobra Files (I think I have 3 but I can't find the other one right now?).

#1 - 1135855021

#1 Subscription Edition - 1135855023

As always THANKS and no rush!