• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Onsite Grading at Baltimore Comic Con Question

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

As this is my first post on this forum please don't be too harsh if this is a question that is already answered and easily found. I tried to google it the best I could before posting, and, joined the cgc for the first time this afternoon.

With that said, I plan to be at the 2014 Baltimore Comic-Con on Sunday the 7th with the soul purpose being to have a few comics graded. I have 2 modern (New Mutants 98 and Infiinity Gauntlet 1) and 2 Bronze (Iron Man 55 and Captain Marvel 33),

My questions are:

1. If I submit them in person on Sunday will they be returned to me by the end of the convention?

2. What is the best tier (cheapest/fastest) to use at the convention for the Bronze age?

3. I have filled out the event online submission form for the New Mutants 98 using the modern tier (cost 25.00), Does that sound right to you guys?

I appreciate all help! If there are similar questions that have been answered or a FAQ somehwere please post a link and I will be forever greatful.

1. No.

2. If you value them less than $300 then Economy for $50 each.

3. Yes.

I highly doubt CGC will accept your books for onsite grading on Sunday. My guess is they will cut it sometime Saturday evening just to get as many SS as possible.