• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Future Ultimate Spider-Man Guest Appearances

18 posts in this topic

I realize that not many people read Powers, so I thought this might be of interest to some. In the letters column a reader asks about the future guest appearances that will happen in USM. Apparently, they will go something like this...

70-71: Dr. Strange

72-77: Hobgoblin

78-82: Kingpin vs. Hammerhead

83-88: Mysterio

89-94: Blade & Morbius

95-100: Scorpion

Bendis replied that the list is accurate, but he may do Blade before Mysterio.

Thoughts?

I realize that not many people read Powers, so I thought this might be of interest to some. In the letters column a reader asks about the future guest appearances that will happen in USM. Apparently, they will go something like this...

Thoughts?

Will that be the first appearance of an Ultimate Universe Mysterio? I didn't get into this book until the Carnage arc, so I don't really know who has already been "ultimized."

Will that be the first appearance of an Ultimate Universe Mysterio? I didn't get into this book until the Carnage arc, so I don't really know who has already been "ultimized."

Yep. Almost every character on that list has yet to be introduced. Only Kingpin and, maybe???, Hammerhead have appeared in an Ultimate title so far.

And there ladies and gentlemen is your future schedule for the USM TPBs... insane.gif

Jeez...I find myself yearning for the days of the two-issue story more and more lately... makepoint.gif

Jim

68-69: Human Torch

cloud9.gif

And there ladies and gentlemen is your future schedule for the USM TPBs... insane.gif

Jeez...I find myself yearning for the days of the two-issue story more and more lately... makepoint.gif

Jim

cloud9.gif

66-67: lame Wolverine/Spidey story

66-67: lame Wolverine/Spidey story

New Avengers? insane.gif

Not even. Some gay story where Peter Parker and Logan were put into each other's bodies by Emma Frost. Bendis at his worst.

Every comic has good arcs and bad ones. I took it as camp. After all, he did apologize in the very beginning of issue #66.

Thoughts?

Thanks for the info. Looks pretty sweet.

As for the Wolvie/Spidey switcheroo, I thought it was harmless fun. I forget if wolvie actually messed around with MJ while in Peter's body... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif where are those guys who were vehemently against that future cover of Spectacular where Spidey is enjoying a kiss from Gwens daughter? devil.gif

cloud9.gif

I liked how this was done, considering how the Torch and Spidey are written to be the bestest of buddies in the Amazing series

Spidey and a flamming character together in Issue 69?

Is there symbolism there?

Not even. Some gay story where Peter Parker and Logan were put into each other's bodies by Emma Frost. Bendis at his worst.

Actually was Jean Grey who switch their minds...

You're right. I forgot for a second that it was the Ultimate Universe and Jean Grey was alive and well. foreheadslap.gif