• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strange Tales 101 missing centerfold?

7 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

So I am about to buy an ST101 and a buddy mentioned that I should make sure the centerfold is there (his copy is missing it). Well I have spent probably too much time today trying to find a picture of this centerfold, but nothing so far. Does anyone have this book and could you show me or tell me what I am supposed to be looking for? Even my friend doesn't know what it looks like.

Thanks in advance.

Count pages. First page to centerfold should be 8 pages not including cover. Then count from centerfold to back cover. Should be the same. Standard Marvel comics of that era have 16 pages two sided for a total of 32 readable pages plus the front and back covers.

Thanks! I thought maybe there was some extra ad page or something.

Be sure to follow thehumantorch's advice, too, whenever you're buying an expensive book, counting 8 pages from the front to the staples and again 8 pages from the back. Sometimes an ad page or pinup might be clipped.

I will try to remember to do that.It's easy to forget when you're checking out the covers that you should make sure the book is complete! Thanks