• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

21 posts in this topic

Greetings!

I'm selling the comics listed in the posts below. As I'm not a professional grader, and am merely providing a rough estimate of what condition I believe the comics are in (other than any CGC slabs), please refer to the photos for your own appraisal of an issue's condition.

Please see the photos below, and feel free to ask questions via PM.

I'll try to respond to any questions within the day, but note that I may not be able respond right away.

The Fine Print:

1) No HOS or probation members.

2) First publicly posted response of :takeit: or the words "I'll take it" (or any reasonable variation) trumps PM's.

3) If you live outside the continental U.S., we can discuss S&H.

4) Paypal or Money Orders are acceptable forms of payment.

5) Payment is due within 72 hours of the final sale. I will send an invoice within 48 hours of the sale.

6) My apologies, but refunds will not be offered.

Thanks for your consideration and interest!

Mike

Sold.

Fantastic Four #36 (Good) & Fantastic Four #46 (VG) - both for $110 (S&H included). #36 has the number "79" circled on Wizard's helmet near the bottom of the page. Also, there is a puncture at his neck that is shown in the photos below that goes through the comic. This rip becomes progressively smaller through the pages. No cutouts and the cover is solidly stapled to the book. No rust on the staples and book is otherwise in very good shape.

Issue #46 also has clean staples and no cutouts, and the cover is solidly stapled to the book. The major flaw are the two 1/4" to 1/2" rips to the upper right of the cover. Pages on both issues appear to be off-white to white.

FF #36 - 1

FF #36 - 5

FF #36 - 2

FF #36 - 3

FF # 46 - 1

FF #46 - 2

FF #46 - 3

Then I have to wait for the wife and kids to go to sleep first tonight.

Night Nurse is the companion to Dr. Balls?

NIght Nurse! :cloud9:

That's right. You can check out our show on Cinemax After Dark.