• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Following Foolkiller, another sales report from Baltimore

61 posts in this topic

Interesting Note:

most sold copper/modern key book by us this year.... New Mutants 98 at 17 copies , closely followed by Amazing Spiderman 300 at 15 copies

most sold bronze age key this year....Incredible Hulk 181...70 copies, not closely followed by any bronze book lol

most sold silver age book this year ....Strange Tales 110, 27 copies, closely followed by Amazing Fantasy 15 at 22 copies over past 12 months...

most sold golden age key book this year... All Star 8, 8 copies...

To give a broader report of some books we have sold quantity of, over the past year over all cons and in between cons...

Great information, Thanks!

Interesting Note:

most sold copper/modern key book by us this year.... New Mutants 98 at 17 copies , closely followed by Amazing Spiderman 300 at 15 copies

most sold bronze age key this year....Incredible Hulk 181...70 copies, not closely followed by any bronze book lol

most sold silver age book this year ....Strange Tales 110, 27 copies, closely followed by Amazing Fantasy 15 at 22 copies over past 12 months...

To give a broader report of some books we have sold quantity of, over the past year over all cons and in between cons...

No doubt, Great info, Gator! One 181 about every 4 days.

Interesting Note:

You sold 70 copies of HULK 181 this year? :o

yes, we were at 65 and sold 5 copies at Baltimore...total of 70 so far with NYCC to go...

I have purchased 83 copies so far, this year (thumbs u

Interesting Note:

No doubt, Great info, Gator! One 181 about every 4 days.

breaks out (I try to have 10-12 available at all cons)

24 sales outside of cons (boards, store, other dealers)

5 copies at New Orleans

11 copies at Mega Con (took 11, sold all 11...best show so far)

5 copies at Atlanta

7 copies at Heroes

2 copies-that's all I took at sdcc

5 copies at Tampa

6 copies at Chicago

5 copies at Baltimore

Thanks for the info Rick, next year we'll need you to pilot your caravan out to the desert. (thumbs u Everyone I spoke with reported solid sales. There were so many great books on the floor that I was buying until 5:00 on Sunday when they kicked me out.

The overall state of the market appears to be very healthy...

Captain America 3, cgc 5.0 (third consecurtive con selling a cgc 5.0)

Well, if you can sell 3 nice copies of Cap at 3 consecutive cons, the market must indeed be quite healthy. (thumbs u

Did these go for just around guide or well over guide since there seems to be a lot of interest in this partocular issue of Cap lately?

BTW: Congrats to you on your robust sales! :applause:

5 copies at New Orleans

5 copies at Atlanta

7 copies at Heroes

5 copies at Tampa

6 copies at Chicago

5 copies at Baltimore

Rick;

I believe you forgot about Cerebus 1 which should be right up there with Hulk 181! :gossip:

Or have you missed the pisssing match between Cerebus 1 and Hulk 181 in the BA forum which looks like it is going to hit 100 pages of wisdom without any problems at all! lol

5 copies at New Orleans

5 copies at Atlanta

7 copies at Heroes

5 copies at Tampa

6 copies at Chicago

5 copies at Baltimore

Rick;

I believe you forgot about Cerebus 1 which should be right up there with Hulk 181! :gossip:

Or have you missed the pisssing match between Cerebus 1 and Hulk 181 in the BA forum which looks like it is going to hit 100 pages of wisdom without any problems at all! lol

It was nice to finally meet Rick. And, I did ask him specifically about Hulk 181 v Cerebus. :blush:

in the supply and demand equation, a book can be valuable because of the high demand ( IH181) or the low supply (C1). It's not that complicated.

5 copies at New Orleans

5 copies at Atlanta

7 copies at Heroes

5 copies at Tampa

6 copies at Chicago

5 copies at Baltimore

Rick;

Have never had anyone ask me for a cerebus 1, even when I had one for sale, but doesn't change it's value relative to availability, right?

5 copies at New Orleans

5 copies at Atlanta

7 copies at Heroes

5 copies at Tampa

6 copies at Chicago

5 copies at Baltimore

Rick;

It was nice to finally meet Rick. And, I did ask him specifically about Hulk 181 v Cerebus. :blush:

We did indeed talk about it. That said, hulk 181 has more demand to sales ratio than any book on the planet, based on my results

Interesting Note:

Very impressive! :applause: