• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The NEW Batmobile - Thoughts?

62 posts in this topic

That's really....eh.....something. Yes it sure is. That is definately a word.

(I like it better than the tumbler, but that's not a high hurdle to clear). The tumbler lost all respect from me, when we find out that this military vehicle that was built super-tough for military design of leaping over small chasms or streams in order to build bridges, has a motorcycle built into the front left fender of it. A true WTF moment in the movie for me.

-Terry

its pretty standard fair, modern aggressive style, similar to the tumbler in its angular lines. neither amazing, nor bad.

Bats are sleek. This is bulbous.

I want the story behind that photo!

If the car behind the Batmobile was there first, then Batman either backed in or parallel parked into the space. Not typically things you do in the midst of fighting crime.

If the Batmobile was there first, the guy with the other car is the biggest insufficiently_thoughtful_person in Gotham. All the smart parents know to not take the parking space right behind home plate at the youth baseball fields...because your car will get nailed with foul balls for sure. Who the heck sees an available spot and chooses to back into a spot right next to the Batmobile? Even if nothing more happens than Batman taking off in a hurry, your car gets torched!

why would a vigilante drive a one of a kind attraction getting car in the first place? Seems like he could travel just as fast and far more unnoticeably in a fast tricked -out sports car. And parking would be just another fancy car on the street.