• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UK Magazines

10 posts in this topic

Are any of you familiar with, or collect, UK Magazines? Having recently rekindled my interest in all things superhero I thought this, oft neglected, sphere might prove to be an interesting focus for my own collection – I used to love those UK Marvel reprints of Thor, Spiderman & the Hulk, with their glossy covers & full colour posters. Is there a market for this kind of material - if so, where best to find back issues?

Thanks, and have a great New Year.

Are any of you familiar with, or collect, UK Magazines? Having recently rekindled my interest in all things superhero I thought this, oft neglected, sphere might prove to be an interesting focus for my own collection – I used to love those UK Marvel reprints of Thor, Spiderman & the Hulk, with their glossy covers & full colour posters. Is there a market for this kind of material - if so, where best to find back issues?

Thanks, and have a great New Year.

Warrior! headbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gif