• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is bugging me. Who is this?

30 posts in this topic

I am not sure it is the watcher, armor on front is not correct, the watcher also has a rather large cowl behind his head.

But the color corrected printing posted sure suggests it is the watcher.

Badly drawn though.

The thing is everyone on the cover of #1 shows up in that issue....the Watcher doesn't. Its like they're all reeling from the mass disappearances. If you look at S'Byll in that issue, she's wearing a cowl and cape combo that match the cover. I do think that on the subsequent prints of the cover, they gave a flesh color to the neck so that it appears more like Uatu.

I'm glad Lim finished it off...I really LOVE PErez but I find Lim's cosmic battles were always cool looking. I sure hope they use some good ol energy projection and "Kirby Krackle" in the IG/cosmic movies at some point....still have not seen that yet...

I don't mind Ron Lim. His Silver Surfer was great. I'm just of that age where Perez was king (with Byrne a close second), and it was great to see him tackle another big series, because Crisis was just so much fun (at least for me as a 12-year-old).

The fact that he left IG to go and do War of the Gods over at DC made it all the much worse, since that series/crossover was a real dud.

You know what bothered me the most about Infinity Gauntlet? THAT GEORGE PEREZ DIDN'T FINISH THE SERIES!

I am thankful they got Ron Lim to finish, he fit the book perfectly.