• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

21 posts in this topic

It's been one hell of a year! I just wanted to wish everyone here a Happy and Healthy New Year. 10's for EVERYONE tomorrow! Oh wait...we're closed tomorrow. news.gif

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

West

How about a free express grading?

It's been one hell of a year! I just wanted to wish everyone here a Happy and Healthy New Year. 10's for EVERYONE tomorrow! Oh wait...we're closed tomorrow. news.gif

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

West

Almost dead on my feet from work. Supposed to be the easy weeks due to holidays! Yeah - right - worked every day for a few hours over Christmas holidays and have been woken up literall every night for the past 2 weeks after 1AM with some network tripe or other.

Time to get out of the biz I think. thumbsup2.gif (workong on that too!)

Happy New Year to all though. Most sincerely!

I'd be happy if I could leave the bleedin' house. Couldn't find a babysitter for my 20 month old lad - ah well.

'Appy New Year to all Forumites!!! May you all find your grails this year, unless it's the same book I'm after. tongue.gif

What book are ye after?

I'd be happy if I could leave the bleedin' house. Couldn't find a babysitter for my 20 month old lad - ah well.

'Appy New Year to all Forumites!!! May you all find your grails this year, unless it's the same book I'm after. tongue.gif

What book are ye after?

New Adventures #26 maybe? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Looks like a good flipping candidate. smirk.gif

What book are ye after?

New Adventures #26 maybe? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Looks like a good flipping candidate. smirk.gif

That one?

I have 12 CGC 10.0 copies!

What book are ye after?

Fantastic Comics 3. I mention it in my profile - that book never seems to come up for sale, mainly due to a certain NY dealer hoarding 'em.

In any case, I'm after more than just that one grail, and am aware that several other Forumites are looking for the same books. Such is the hobby.....

West

Enjoy your day off slacker! poke2.gif

I am working all day today frown.gif but, tonight I will be taking my daughter to a NYE party. It will be the first time she stays up until midnight, if she makes it 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

To the rest of you:

A HAPPY AND A HEALTHY NEW YEAR FOR YOU AND ALL YOUR LOVED ONES! MAY THIS BE THE BEST YEAR YET FOR ALL OF US! yay.gif