• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday Bio-Rupp!

55 posts in this topic

Many thanks for the well wishes, men. I appreciate it and thank each and everyone of you ;)

Just got in from party one and heading to party two. Birthdays are always an all day thing in Ruppland lol

Woke up this morning, bright and early...

IMG_20140425_105806_022_zpsa67ab7f0.jpg

... and this was lying on the nightstand. Just a trifecta of Spielberg sweetness on Blu-ray from my significant other :D

IMG_20140913_151154_964_zps65097adc.jpg

Walked out of the bedroom and this scrumptious two layer, all chocolate - all moisty delicious Peggy Ann Bakery cake was resting comfortably on the island counter in the kitchen :D

IMG_20140914_124023_815_zpsc4a2fdae.jpg

Wife showed me the design of my a new t-shirt that she ordered for me, but hasn't came in yet...

main-incredible-jason_LRG_zpsd1b61139.jpg

I thanked the wife and to show my appreciation... I took her to the wood pile and explained to her about proper grain placement and sanding techniques, repeatedly ;)

blades9_zpsfc7670b6.jpg

So far, truly an awesome day. I can die happy... but first I have to get back from party # 2 ;)

rupptombstone2_zps09800cb5.jpg