• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wife asked today what my favorite comic was... so I could be buried with it...

45 posts in this topic

I already told the wife years ago that I want to be buried with my old copy of ASM 300. She knows exactly which one it is. It was the first comic book I ever bought and the reason why I collect comics.

Should I be afraid?

Anyone have a book slated for the coffin/urn?

btw, I'm leaning towards tos39 lol

Even if I told my wife what my favorite comic is, she would never be able to find it in the 150 short boxes I have. lol "No, it's the Star Wars 1 with the $0.35 on the cover and a UPC symbol. Man, just how many copies of Star Wars 1 did he have?" lol

Honestly, I am hoping she never has to deal with the collection when I die.

No comics in my urn, thanks. Bad waste of a perfectly good comic.

I remember Buster44 from ebay, who wrote the Overstreet article about Pop Hollinger comics years ago, intended to be buried with his Pop Hollinger copy of Showcase 4.

Has your food been tasting like bitter almonds?

:lol:

I've watched enough Lifetime movies with the wifey to know about that and anti-freeze in the Gatorade.

lol

I have so many pesticides in my work truck to kill me,the wife wouldn't have to go far. lol

Should I be afraid?

Anyone have a book slated for the coffin/urn?

btw, I'm leaning towards tos39 lol

Tell her the comic doesn't matter, but the coffin should certainly be made of a tamper-proof clear plastic, suitable for display.

That is so awesome. :applause: I'm putting that in my living trust today! :cool: