• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help pls - current prices for All Flash Quarterly #1 and Human Torch #2 (#1)

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys

Not sure whether this is appropriate for this forum. If not, please advise me where this should go.

These are not my comics. I am helping a friend. He bought these two GA gems. They are still with the dealers, hence he has only these two pictures.

He is hoping to sell them but he wants to know the current market prices for All Flash Quarterly #1 (CGC 9.2) and Human Torch #2 (#1) (CGC 7.5). He is not asking for his cost but merely to temper his own expectations.

Hence, directions to any sites that provide price info on these GA comics would be helpful. I am also helping him to get an indicative price at today's levels using GPAnalysis, Heritage's past auction records, past transactions at Comiclink. But as two books dont come up often, the prices are quite volatile, coupled with my lack of experience with GA, had resulted in this post.

Potential buyers can discuss with him. Send me a PM and I will forward your contacts to him.

Thanks guys for reading this. Much appreciated.

AllFlashQuarterly_zpsa258a5f7.jpg

HumanTorch_zpsa82c52e9.jpg

If he recently bought them from dealers, he should know what he paid for them and hence what they might be worth. However, if he made an uneducated buy, he might as well have paid too much. Not sure why he would would buy books and afterwards try to find out what they are worth (shrug)

That very same All Flash #1 sold for $14,340 in July of 2012. However, a 9.0 sold last June for $17,701.

The last Human Torch #1 in 7.5 sold for $11,650 in July of 2007. An 8.0 sold in February 2011 for $17,925