• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need help! Seeking scans of Marvel Tales 34 and 35

7 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I could use some help with something, I need scans of Marvel Tales issues 34 and 35. While I can find images of these books using the internet they are all small quality low resolution. Looking for 150dpi or 300 dpi.

Can any one help me out?

I do not own these books otherwise I would do my own scans.

Thank you.

I have seen several people showing off Marvel Tales and Marvels Greatest Comics issues for the past couple of months now--- is there something going on with these books?

I've always just thought of them as reprints/readers at best. Knowing my luck, they are important somehow now-- right after I have sold the ones I had off for peanuts on ebay. Are this highly desirable suddenly -- I mean other than as a way to read some classic SA without owning the actual original?

I have seen several people showing off Marvel Tales and Marvels Greatest Comics issues for the past couple of months now--- is there something going on with these books?

I've always just thought of them as reprints/readers at best. Knowing my luck, they are important somehow now-- right after I have sold the ones I had off for peanuts on ebay. Are this highly desirable suddenly -- I mean other than as a way to read some classic SA without owning the actual original?

Not aware of anything that makes these desirable, but the front covers are unique art done specifically for these books.

I am still looking for scans if anyone can help, the Ghost Town pictures are to low quality.