• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Art Con is this Sunday. September 21 in Secaucus, NJ

3 posts in this topic

Comic Art Con is this Sunday, September 21, from 10:00 - 4:30 at the Clarion Hotel Empire Meadowlands Hotel, 2 Harmon Plaza, Secaucus, NJ, (the same hotel as always, just the name has changed). Admission is $10. Children and parking are free!

Our SOLD OUT show room has the best crop of dealers under one roof and there is something for everyone and every budget!

Dealers: Anthony Snyder, Bechara Maalouf, Will Gabri-EL, Frank Giella, Hans Kosenkranius, Jim Warden, Rich Donnelly, Albert Moy, Brad the Savage, Scott Eder

Auction Houses: ComicLink, ComicConnect, Heritage

If you plan on attending you should consider bringing art with you. Transactions happen not only with the vendors but between fellow attendees as well. You never know what someone might have! For more information please go to www.comicartshowcase.com

We hope to see everyone at the con!

Dan & Joe

I will be going and just priced a ton of Dr Strange pieces - con sketches, commissions,and such - on my CAF so if you want to trade for something or even better buy something shoot me a PM. I should get to the comic art con around 1 pm, will be wearing some sort of comic art tee shirt and carrying an Itoya.