• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I received an interesting phone call last week...

495 posts in this topic

So, are we all still getting Tec 31s or not? (shrug)

I get one cause I'm the ^^

The rest of you have to wait to screw some little old lady out of one.

:banana:

then, if it's fake, it's not funny. This was just lame. Not funny. Not informative. Just lame.

Get over yourself. I thought it was kind of funny...funny like...

...like that time the little old lady walked into our shop with three high grade copies of Amazing Fantasy 15. We didn't even bother grading them or take the time to make her an offer. We just grabbed them from her, told her they were trash, and then kicked her out of the store. lol

Did the OP say he was or wasn't going to do something nice for the original owner yet and I missed it? Seems like a lot of jumping to conclusions here otherwise.
Actually I would say this is about Chip and his "position" leaving him with the inability to do what's right.

I respect Chips position. Well, i respect the flexibility it takes to get your foot in your mouth while your head is up your .

best post in the thread

2) the reason I posted my story was to have a bit of fun with the book...and get a few people all riled up on a Wednesday. It worked...as I knew the "you ripped off an old lady" hawkers would come out in force.

Carry on....

well, whether you ripped a little old lady off or not, i am sure we will see the book with an adjusted spine and listed at double GPA on your site soon enough. We dont call you the chiropractor for nothing after all.

:shrug:

Don't worry, I don't actually think you charge rip off prices and have an entire site full of spine adjusted books, nor have I ever called you the chiropractor. It's "just some nice ribbing on a Wednesday afternoon."

Did the OP say he was or wasn't going to do something nice for the original owner yet and I missed it? Seems like a lot of jumping to conclusions here otherwise.
Actually I would say this is about Chip and his "position" leaving him with the inability to do what's right.

I respect Chips position. Well, i respect the flexibility it takes to get your foot in your mouth while your head is up your .

best post in the thread

+1 (thumbs u

2) the reason I posted my story was to have a bit of fun with the book...and get a few people all riled up on a Wednesday. It worked...as I knew the "you ripped off an old lady" hawkers would come out in force.

Carry on....

well, whether you ripped a little old lady off or not, i am sure we will see the book with an adjusted spine and listed at double GPA on your site soon enough. We dont call you the chiropractor for nothing after all.

:shrug:

Don't worry, I don't actually think you charge rip off prices and have an entire site full of spine adjusted books, nor have I ever called you the chiropractor. It's "just some nice ribbing on a Wednesday afternoon."

Fair enough (thumbs u Carry on

then, if it's fake, it's not funny. This was just lame. Not funny. Not informative. Just lame.

Get over yourself. I thought it was kind of funny...funny like...

...like that time the little old lady walked into our shop with three high grade copies of Amazing Fantasy 15. We didn't even bother grading them or take the time to make her an offer. We just grabbed them from her, told her they were trash, and then kicked her out of the store. lol

Liar. I suspect some more good natured Wednesday ribbing.

Answer my text.

You’re even more labyrintic than him! lol

:) salute

This will be my last post in this thread.

In the history of the internet this has never turned out to be true.

Could you pick my lotto numbers tonight?

Sure. I only charge $1,500. No returns.

Brock's picking up the tab.

This will be my last post in this thread.

In the history of the internet this has never turned out to be true.

Could you pick my lotto numbers tonight?

Sure. I only charge $1,500. No returns.

That's okay. I can pay $1500. I don't need to know what I'm getting.

That is some weak sauce. There's 10 minutes I'll never get back.

Yeah. Super lame. Story didn't add up. If we're going to take 10 minutes to read it then OP please take at least 10 minutes to come up with a better lie :frustrated: