• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valiant is doing a Humble Bundle!

7 posts in this topic

For anyone who was wondering whether the new Valiant is any good (it is!), here's a low-risk chance to try it out. Valiant is doing a Humble Bundle. Basically they're offering up the first two volumes of each of their series, and a bunch of extras, and it's pay what you want. So check them out!

https://www.humblebundle.com/books

For anyone who was wondering whether the new Valiant is any good (it is!), here's a low-risk chance to try it out. Valiant is doing a Humble Bundle. Basically they're offering up the first two volumes of each of their series, and a bunch of extras, and it's pay what you want. So check them out!

https://www.humblebundle.com/books

(thumbs u

... humble bundle is a great place to pick up some DRM free reading material (and android games).

Do those slab up OK?

Slabbing assumes you are not going to read what you purchase... but you knew that.

What they do do is offer you an opportunity to sample whilst paying the creators and donating to doctors without borders, CBLDF and the hero initiative. Seeing as they (so far) have rarely released anything other than a taster on Humble Bundle and when they have offered a current TPB the whole bundle itself costs more than the current physical book surely even you can't hate on Humble Bundle.

Do those slab up OK?

Slabbing assumes you are not going to read what you purchase... but you knew that.

What they do do is offer you an opportunity to sample whilst paying the creators and donating to doctors without borders, CBLDF and the hero initiative. Seeing as they (so far) have rarely released anything other than a taster on Humble Bundle and when they have offered a current TPB the whole bundle itself costs more than the current physical book surely even you can't hate on Humble Bundle.

Thanks pal...

I'm well aware of what they provide.

it's actually an impressive feeder system for print.

More eyes on a product is a good thing.

( I simply cannot resist an opportunity to taunt vindictive lunatics )

Do those slab up OK?

Thanks pal...

You heard it here first folks... Larry is impressed by digital comics.

(neither can I :baiting: )

:jokealert:

Do those slab up OK?

Thanks pal...

You heard it here first folks... Larry is impressed by digital comics.

(neither can I :baiting: )

:jokealert:

That bit of give and take was funny. lol