• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers Annual 10 CGC 9.9!!! Single highest graded!

25 posts in this topic

Yeah, I just got it today. Not sure how long it takes to update the census. I sen't in two. One got a 9.8 and this 9.9. This was the nicer copy and i thought it was pretty much a lock for 9.8, but i was super happy with the 9.9. My first one. I really want to keep it and it may come to that, but I picked some big books up recently and will need the money for them :(

I say take the temp of the room and offers on ebay, then put it up HERE on the CGC forums for a bit, see if you can sell it here and save on fees/hassle.

Auction is the only way to go 2c

This

Agreed. That is probably the way it will go. I have it listed this way for now because I do have a minimum number that I just would rather keep the book. Im not in a big rush to sell.

absolutely auction. That's an amazing book to catch in 9.9. I would be tempted to keep it as well, but as with all ultra high grades, its always best to be the first one to market, and sell it auction route at a big house.

Just do it as a reserve auction using your minimum price as the base.

absolutely auction. That's an amazing book to catch in 9.9. I would be tempted to keep it as well, but as with all ultra high grades, its always best to be the first one to market, and sell it auction route at a big house.

Yeah, i was tempted to try ComicLink.

Put it in the featured auction, you will be surprised.

That's what I would do.

That's what I would do.

+1

That's what I would do.

+1

doooo ittttt

:hi:

Congrats, it's a nice feeling isn't it?

I'm a little surprised they gave it a 9.9 with that miscut at the top back cover but the book looks flawless otherwise.

Good luck!

:hi:

Congrats, it's a nice feeling isn't it?

I'm a little surprised they gave it a 9.9 with that miscut at the top back cover but the book looks flawless otherwise.

Good luck!

It is for sure. It is such a nice copy. It makes my 9.8 look terrible... lol