• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Great book on ebay ...War Against Crime 11

46 posts in this topic

I sent GPAnalysis an email that the certification number for the book doesn't exist. Does anyone have a friend at GPAnalysis??

George is pretty responsive and a member here.

Yup. And he's in Australia so I wouldn't expect to hear anything back until tonight, if at all.

He'll likely make the adjustment as soon as he gets the email.

I sent GPAnalysis an email that the certification number for the book doesn't exist. Does anyone have a friend at GPAnalysis??

Already took care of it. George and I have been PMing back and forth on this and he understands the situation. Looks like he will be removing the "sale" from GPA in the next day or two.

Already took care of it. George and I have been PMing back and forth on this and he understands the situation. Looks like he will be removing the "sale" from GPA in the next day or two.

Thank you. I'm sorry that you lost out on a great purchase - but I'm glad you weren't the victim of a crime.

Glad you weren't out the cash even for a short amount of time - I would have paid without checking. Dodged a bullet!