• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

13 posts in this topic

Hello!

I sold and bought on the boards earlier this year and also last year, and just sold four this past week (kudos on those sales and others linked in my sig).

Here are two slabs for sale today. Both are below last GPA.

I will update this first page as the sale progresses.

OFFERS ARE WELCOME!

Journey Into Mystery with Thor #110 CGC 9.6 Massachusetts copy off-white to white pages. Asking $1,499. $1,439 $1399 $1389

Can only take Paypal. Please, only serious buyers. No probs, no HOFers. Domestic only in U.S., shipping is free with tracking, in very secure priority packaging for the Journey into Mystery, and registered mail for the Spiderman. I will cover insurance. (if someone bought both, it would go registered).

First :takeit: takes it. PMs are welcome but take its trump those (no take its in PMs please---they will not count).

The photos scans to follow are of the comic advertised, front and back (strange images on comics are just reflections, will soon transition to a scanner). Please feel free to PM any questions. If I get busy at work I may not be able to respond right away, but I will ASAP.

Thank you for your interest!

Ok, I'm having some temporary Ebay issues, so I'm going to share another price drop with the boards. I still plan to go to Ebay if this doesn't work out, but would greatly like to sell to boardies here rather than give Ebay money.

The Amazing Spiderman 5 9.4 is now close to 2 grand off it's last GPA.

Feel free to PM any offers...

Thanks guys

It looks like the Journey #110 is a nice deal as well. Just checked GPA to find these details:

No. 110, Volume 1, 1st print, Atlas/Marvel Comics (1964)

Grade

Notes 2012 Avg 2013 Avg 12Mnth Avg 90Day Avg Last Sale

( 9.6 ) (1) $2,032 (1) $1,908 - - $1,908 Aug-2013

( 9.6 ) Massachusetts pedigree - (1) $1,575 - - $1,575 Jun-2013

(1) $1,575Hi

(2) $2,500Hi $1,525Lo