• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Spidey 119 9.6 White, Hulk! More high grade Bronze...

17 posts in this topic

It warms my heart to see the 130 up over $200. It was my first CGC book (9.6 W) a few months back and I worried that as well as it is treated in the census that I didn't get as good a deal as I might have thought at $185. =)

That 119 is tempting, but my recent purchases have burned up the cash I've set aside. If it doesn't sell I might be in touch some other time. =)

Oh snap why didn't you offer the 130 to board members first. How can I afford it on ebay now that everyone knows the Spider Mobile is going to be in the next Spider-Man movie? 893censored-thumb.gif

What a great issue that was. I remember reading how Peter had trouble driving the car in the snow. Not to mention it had cool Spider-man weblights. cloud9.gif

It warms my heart to see the 130 up over $200. It was my first CGC book (9.6 W) a few months back and I worried that as well as it is treated in the census that I didn't get as good a deal as I might have thought at $185. =)

If you jumped off of a building, and as you were falling you looked back up and saw someone else who jumped off, would the other jumper make you feel better about your impending death once you hit the ground? 893whatthe.gif

Sorry...without joe_collector around, there has been far too little market pessimism around here, and I felt the sudden urge to fill the void he's left. devil.gif

Sorry...without joe_collector around, there has been far too little market pessimism around here, and I felt the sudden urge to fill the void he's left. devil.gif

Sure looks like a buyer's market out there now... devil.gif

Jim

Sure looks like a buyer's market out there now... devil.gif

Jim

Not on Spideys...these all sold for well above GPA, with one of them setting a new record high. I never bought as many books on ebay as I have the last 2-3 months (all raw though), but look for an upswing in sales in the months ahead as the new guide comes out, and more importantly, the convention season starts to crank up!

Not on Spideys...these all sold for well above GPA, with one of them setting a new record high. I never bought as many books on ebay as I have the last 2-3 months (all raw though), but look for an upswing in sales in the months ahead as the new guide comes out, and more importantly, the convention season starts to crank up!

Actually I wasn't trying to single you out...just add a little market pessimism. devil.gif

Your Spidey sales could have alot to do with your steller record. I highly doubt they would have sold as high had I been the seller.

But I will also add this is the most depressed eBay post convention season I've ever seen. I've also bought loads of raw comics over the last three months on eBay and elsewhere, sometimes at lower prices than I'd have thought early in 2004.

Jim

But I will also add this is the most depressed eBay post convention season I've ever seen. I've also bought loads of raw comics over the last three months on eBay and elsewhere, sometimes at lower prices than I'd have thought early in 2004.

Jim

Hmmm, for me it was a matter of the selection rather than the price. I picked up that nice Hot Wheels run, a bunch of high grade DC horror books, and of course more Hulks! Before the reduced fee listing day I had not put anything on ebay in a while as the consignment sites (Pedigree, ComicLink) were easier, and generally more productive than ebay.