• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM HULK 1

28 posts in this topic

That chew is about as bad as it gets without affecting the story too badly. I would also agree with a 0.5.

:takeit: do you have time payments lol

I doubt I'll be able to since its a friends book I'm selling for him.

Yeah, that's likely what I'm going to do. NYCC is just a few weeks off, I'll drop it off at the CGC booth there.

I can also ask Matt to take a look at it. I'd get his company to do what it needs to ensure a blue label anyway.

. . . express tier of course ;)

The verdict is in:

Incredible Hulk 1 5/62 Marvel Comics Universal .5 CREAM TO OFF-WHITE

This will, I believe, restore some confidence in CGC. It got what I believe was a fair grade, and by no means did it receive a "Gift Grade" per se. But it did get a Blue label with no notations on the label as far as I can tell. I'm happy. Like someone said, it's the nicest 0.5 they've seen in a long time. I'll post scans when I get them.

The verdict is in:

Incredible Hulk 1 5/62 Marvel Comics Universal .5 CREAM TO OFF-WHITE

This will, I believe, restore some confidence in CGC. It got what I believe was a fair grade, and by no means did it receive a "Gift Grade" per se. But it did get a Blue label with no notations on the label as far as I can tell. I'm happy. Like someone said, it's the nicest 0.5 they've seen in a long time. I'll post scans when I get them.

^^

-J.