• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pressing Question

24 posts in this topic

I will give that a shot as well. Thanks, VW. Tracing paper has been working well on a few books I experimented with. It's very thin and really lets the heat and pressure work the NCBC's while still protecting the book from surface wear. The paper I used originally that came with the press looks very similar to the release paper. Give me a week or two to compare both and I will share my findings if anyone is curious.

I will give that a shot as well. Thanks, VW. Tracing paper has been working well on a few books I experimented with. It's very thin and really lets the heat and pressure work the NCBC's while still protecting the book from surface wear. The paper I used originally that came with the press looks very similar to the release paper. Give me a week or two to compare both and I will share my findings if anyone is curious.

Let us know how that tracing paper works out.

SuncatchertPost2.jpg

Let us know how that tracing paper works out.

SuncatchertPost2.jpg

:o