• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mad About Comics Podcast

10 posts in this topic

The music, do you work in a piano bar or do you like that type of music? I had to turn it off, couldn't listen to that music anymore.

Thanks for the feedback! To clarify are you referencing the first episode or the second? We received similar feedback after the first episode and reduced it in the second. Thanks again, and most importantly thank you for listening!!! :hail:

Great first episode guys, I'm loving the images you add in the video version! Keep it up :)

:hail: Thank you!

Feel free to mention some things you'd like discussed or added as well as anything you felt we could do without.

We are taking constructive feedback very seriously as this is a really fun endeavor and we would love nothing more than you folks listening to and enjoying!

If it starts to take off we're going to try to get some guests and see what other things we can add. Thanks again!

Here are the podcasts my wife and I are doing. Would love to hear what you all think. Thanks!!

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

[font:Book Antiqua]Don't you post about your podcast 5 minutes ago in this thread?

[/font]

Link...

Yes but I also wanted to create a new thread just to post the episode links as the other thread was focused really on suggestions from everyone.

Episode 3 coming soon with Special guest Ken Brown, owner of Drawn To Comics in Glendale Arizona.

We will discuss the New Suicide Squad, the Killing Joke, Gotham, the 1960's Batman series as well as Sin City: A Dame to Kill For. Post any questuions you want answered here or tweet us @madcomicpodcast