• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #93 - worst copy of all

11 posts in this topic

Got it from the same comic convention - Paid for only a buck!!! Why not take that?

Obviously there is a large missing chuck of the cover. There is a split from the bottom to nearly top staple. Of course, the worst of all I found at the show.

I would say it is 1.5. Maybe 1.0. Let's grade on it!

Scan274_zpsa9a30a49.jpeg

Scan275_zps1a6bee48.jpeg

The other place used to have Avengers #93. That copy was little better than this copy. Looked like 2.0 to 2.5 with two small missing corners on FC. It was asked for 96 dollars!! That place was stink from the chain smoking owner.

About a month later, he put 50% on all items included Avengers #93. His store was closing for good. I attempted to get that copy but 50% sale off was not benefited to me. 48 dollars was overpriced for the condition. I found out that book was sold. The poor sucker.

I am happy to grab this book for the buck. Maybe this is a perfect reader for everybody.