• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Football season

30 posts in this topic

You can even make the argument that other American sports like Baseball, and Basketball are more appreciated internationally than (American) Football. But in the US, it's no contest.

8 more years. It will be a new NFL football team in London.

Talk about a road trip. You pretty much lose two weekdays to travel to London. That would be a huge home field advantage. It doesn't even make sense for the London team to go back home, unless they got a game. They would have to make home game, and road games being played in 3-4 game blocks

Two home games, followed by two road games. London isn't all that much farther than Seattle for the east coast teams. London to Frisco or Seattle, that's a trip.

For non-stop flight from Seattle to London is nearly ten hours plus 9 hours of a jet lag. That will lose two days of sleeping.

I had 14 hours from Chicago to London to Cyprus. I caught up my sleeping for 2.5 days.