• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Still WTB "temple of doom" page. Offering x4 of average price.

3 posts in this topic

Well, this was depressing... I spent several months tracking a cool Butch Guice "TOD" page. I went through it's last 5 owners; from the US to philippines, France, and back to various users on the US again (damn, these pages get to travel more than I do!).

I finally found the (almost) last owner, who told me he gave it to his brother, who is using it as a decoration for his home-made indy-themed pinball machine (I'm not sure if that's seriously wrong, or seriously cool!). Long story short; he doesn't want to sell it.

I was offering him 450 usd, which is like x3-x4 of these pages price judging from the (quite few) worthpoint records. If you have one of these, or know someone who does and want to arrange some finder's fee, please drop me a line.

Any help will be more than welcome. Thank you all!

Marc

¿You mean the page, or the custom pinball? xD (I'd also love to see that thing!)

It's #3 p19. You can catch a (bad) glimpse of the page here: http://images.cloud.worthpoint.com/wpimages/images/images1/1/0413/05/1_5f50097b85c784d3132d358d1f0cd402.jpg

It's not the best page on the series at all, but it features basically what I'm looking for; a memorable movie scene, indy dressed in his indy clothes... I could pay more for a better page, but I've been searching for a long time and have never seen any of the best ones (not counting the awesome cover that Wade has at CAF).

If you got something or you can point somewhere, PM, please. I'd love to hear about it.