• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALL STAR #63

15 posts in this topic

I'll join! Here's a link to my CGC 9.4 OW/W pages...

All-Star 63 in my set

I'm not sure where I got it, probably CLink or MCS auction. Only paid $28, which I thought was pretty cheap for an already slabbed 9.4 from 1976 with Power Girl's infamous boob window on the cover.

But really, this probably should have been a "this week in your Bronze Age" entry...

Ignore what the "better than thou" club members say. That is a great run. I found a NMT copy of #58 in a 50 cent bin at a comic show one time. Congrats on the find.

THANKS!

mm

Ignore what the "better than thou" club members say. That is a great run. I found a NMT copy of #58 in a 50 cent bin at a comic show one time. Congrats on the find.

THANKS!

mm

Yep. Great run and great comic.

Picked this up at an auction awhile back.

11715106743_b19154a286.jpg

mm

There are no "better than thou" boardies, just some of us actually have a sense of humor. :baiting:

Picked this up at an auction awhile back.

11715106743_b19154a286.jpg

mm

There are no "better than thou" boardies, just some of us actually have a sense of humor. :baiting:

There are "better than thou" boardies. They are the ones that think it is funny to belittle and castigate other boardies. If you want examples I could give them to you. Some humor is not funny and from some certain members it is their down right rude personalities spilling out.

Some people like to show off their purchases, even if they are not grails. Some people collect what they like and not for monetary value. So, when somebody posts what they got and people answer with indifference it is rude. Better not to say anything at all.