• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC greetings, sales, and WTB's

1 post in this topic

Hey Guys,

I will be at NYCC this year (Saturday/Sunday so far but hopefully Friday as well) and I will be hanging out at the Essential Sequential booth for most of the time helping out the artists there in the J section of Artist Alley. If anyone is interested in any of the work in my collection (even if it's not marked for sale) drop me a PM and I'll be happy to bring it along. Cash is always king so I'm willing to entertain all offers.

http://comicartfans.com/gallerydetail.asp?gcat=87081

Now comes to the even more long shot of this whole thing -

I'm on the hunt for a Daredevil page from John Romita Jr's/Al Williamson's run on the series and a Mike Mignola Hellboy page from anytime in the 90's run. If anyone is going to be at the NYCC and is willing to part with a page please let me know and I'd be happy to see if we can work something out.

Thanks for looking and if anyone on the list just wants to drop by and say hey so I can put a face to the name look for the tall bearded guy in the J section of Artist Alley. :grin: