• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink November Auction - post 'em if you got 'em

154 posts in this topic

Made my first dip into Comiclink with two comics. I've been wanting to try out to see what it's like getting something from this site. I got one CGC and one raw - both DC, one SA, one BA. I got them each for a good price.

If I like what I see when I have them in hand - I will be coming back for more.

Booooo booooooo lol just imagine if it were you..waiting on that comic book..poised at the ready to pounce ..finding your internet is offline..

Booooooooooo booooooooo

Perhaps. I've been on a hunt for a nice copy of this book for a couple years. I had a solid max bid and was ready to raise the ante. Sorry about the internet connection and good luck with the pursuit.

Not sure why this book seems harder to find then the rest of the run...

Booooo booooooo lol just imagine if it were you..waiting on that comic book..poised at the ready to pounce ..finding your internet is offline..

Booooooooooo booooooooo

Perhaps. I've been on a hunt for a nice copy of this book for a couple years. I had a solid max bid and was ready to raise the ante. Sorry about the internet connection and good luck with the pursuit.

Not sure why this book seems harder to find then the rest of the run...

It's a fantASStic cover I guess