• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink November Auction - post 'em if you got 'em

154 posts in this topic

It's that time of year again, auctions begin closing in a little over 3 hours. The book I was targeting is way over my budget already, and prices overall look very healthy to me in what I thought would be a down month. Anyway, let's hear how you did!

Edit: Since the September thread got bumped I changed the title and we can just add onto it for the new auction.

New edit: Might as well just bump this thread for the new auction.

I got one so far. I'm trying to limit my number of bids this time to focus on a few books, we will see how it works.

I was targeting the Avengers #7, but bowed out way before it ended. Maybe it's me, but $650 for an 8.0 seems very strong. Granted, it was a stunning white pager, but still...

Paid a little over GPA but I have been looking to upgrade my 7.0 since January. Still spent less than what they are offering them for on eBay so at least I have that going for me.

RAD35E35201479_12228.jpg

Paid a little over GPA but I have been looking to upgrade my 7.0 since January. Still spent less than what they are offering them for on eBay so at least I have that going for me.

RAD35E35201479_12228.jpg

That's a pretty copy! :applause:

I think the FF 46 went for $700

FF 46 was one of the few books dealers were not discounting last weekend in Pittsburgh. Other than NM 98 - probably the hottest book out there right now.