• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oct. 31 Days of Fright: post your HALLOWEEN-esque Covers
11 11

1,714 posts in this topic

Well, if we are giving an award for most bizarre cover, I think I have a strong contender with this one.

d7f2a86a-def8-4a26-bb0f-107d1670bdc7_zpsydtvgrzz.jpg

Crazy cool cover there Tony! :applause:

What a strange cover. My Alice what hairy legs you have. :)

Sure is Brian. Never seen that one before!

Thanks. Oh...I won't ask you if you have one then... lol

I just got it today. It actually has a little rust migration at the staples, so I photoshopped that out of the scan. :insane: Can't be showing rusty staples here...I think it's against the rules. (tsk)

The seller wanted $500. :o I told them, "Not with rust on the staples". So they agreed to my $175 offer. I guess that was reasonable, the rest of the book is amazing! I do love Powell covers... :cloud9:

And YOU need to look at your Photo Journals more diligently when you're on the throne... :gossip: I've been looking for a nice, affordable copy of that book since 1994.

Edited by tricolorbrian

Another great Powell cover...

27x07c6.jpg

:headbang: stunner Brian!

Thanks, but read what I told Robot above... lol

Rusty staples or not, that's a great presenting copy. And the price cut you got it down to? That's how you 'do the dance',

Another great Powell cover...

27x07c6.jpg

:headbang: stunner Brian!

Thanks, but read what I told Robot above... lol

Rusty staples or not, that's a great presenting copy. And the price cut you got it down to? That's how you 'do the dance',

I must be a good dancer, cause that's how I always try to buy. Dealers run and hide when they see me coming... :D Just ask Robotman...

Edited by tricolorbrian