• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Online Comic Store Open - The Vault

31 posts in this topic

Happy New Year to everyone on the board. Hope you all had a restful Christmas.

We're kicking things off in 2015 with 15% off everything on the store. Simply enter the code vault15 at the checkout to claim your discount.

Vault Online Comic Store

Here's to a great year. :)

Amazing-Spiderman-100-copy-224x347.jpg Walking-Dead-3-copy-224x347.jpg Green-Lantern-7-copy-224x347.jpg

No problem Cooper, thanks for your business.

Gojira: let me know if there's anything else you fancy (doesn't have to be right away) and we'll sort you out a discount. :)

Cool! (thumbs u I appreciate that. No more buying for me right now since I will take a 1 month vacation from Friday on, but I will check out your site as soon as I'm back.

No problem Cooper, thanks for your business.

Gojira: let me know if there's anything else you fancy (doesn't have to be right away) and we'll sort you out a discount. :)

I haven't received the order I placed on Jan. 6th yet, please advise as to the order's tracking info.

The order number is:

My account page on your site indicates that the order is "Completed", with no other details.

I would have contacted you via your site but your Contact Us link is not functional; clicking on the link reverts me back to your home page.

Cool but those books are UK edition.

Nah, look again.

I bought a Cap # 109 CGC 9.2 with white pages for less than $150, accounting for a 15% discount and overseas shipping.

A pretty sweet price for an origin issue, in grade....and it's a US edition, not a UK edition.