• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EAST COAST COMIC CON - APRIL 11 & 12, 2015 - SECAUCUS, NJ

69 posts in this topic

Hey All:

The peeps behind the Asbury Park Comicon had to change venue locations because Asbury was getting greedy so they're hosting next year's show at the Meadowlands Exposition Center in Secaucus, NJ on April 11 & 12, 2015!

The line up so far is great and we haven't even finished with 2014 yet. Creators attending the event include:

- Steve Rude

- Simon Bisley

- Don McGregor

- Frank Brunner

- Larry Hama

- Jim Steranko

- Herb Trimpe

- Amy Reeder

- Bob Camp

- Ann Nocenti

- Fred Van Lente

- Scott Beatty

- Dave Bullock

- More can be found at: http://www.eccomicon.com/guests

I am really excited for this con. Asbury Park was a clusterfugg last year and I left without even going in. This looks much more promising and now they have added

ART ADAMS!

I just found out that CGC wont be attending this show as they are in Orlando that week. Is there any way someone at the show can facilitate for them for the witnessing?

It seems like a sick lineup of artists to miss on such a great business opportunity

There's usually one or two boardies who will do this but you need to post something on the Signature Room boards to get their attention on it. Maybe Rich_Henn?

I just found out that CGC wont be attending this show as they are in Orlando that week. Is there any way someone at the show can facilitate for them for the witnessing?

It seems like a sick lineup of artists to miss on such a great business opportunity

There's usually one or two boardies who will do this but you need to post something on the Signature Room boards to get their attention on it. Maybe Rich_Henn?

Thanks just posted there :foryou:

Sent a note to East Coast Comic Con yesterday asking if CGC would come to the show.

They stated that they've tried numerous times to get CGC to come to NJ but for some reason, they won't do it. Not sure what the issue is.

I would think they would come considering the talent is numerous and diverse compared to the same few guests Big Apple Con invites.

Is there anyone we can talk to about this event? Every year they outdo themselves and this year is no exception.

Hey guys! I can't make it to the convention and can't get a refund for the table I reserved, can anyone help me out? Here is the info for the exhibitor tables: http://www.eccomicon.com/exhibitor/creator-registration

Thanks!

PM sent.

I don't mind helping you out and I can use the extra space.

They've Added:

- John Workman (Famed Letterer for Walt Simonson on THOR, ORION & ROBOCOP VS TERMINATOR)

- Bob Budiansky (Editor & Writer of 80s Marvel's TRANSFORMERS)

Looking like a great show with many creators from across all the Comic Ages.