• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EAST COAST COMIC CON - APRIL 11 & 12, 2015 - SECAUCUS, NJ

69 posts in this topic

I am starting to get pumped for this show! Besides geeking on Art Adams all weekend (embarrassing at age 48 but I cannot control it!), a SS4 cgc 5.0-8.0 will be my goal!

Agreed!

Which book are you going to get signed?

Regarding Art Adams, I am not excited about a book, but OA! I already emailed asking for an advance shot at a predrawn piece of art and I am excited to see what he brings with him to the show. He apparently brings stuff to SDCC that is pretty high quality so I hope he brings a few pieces to NJ as well.

That said, yes I have my Alan Moore Songbook that I have some older sigs in and will likely bring that along. I may consider getting my first cgc witnessed sigs with him as well, but that is 50/50. That would likely be the "new" Fantastic Four issue, Longshot, and maybe even DHP or Monkeyman & O'Brien. But I have not thought that out, just excited to try and get a Doctor Strange AND Clea, or just Clea if need be.

I'm definitely pumped for this show, been adding tons of new stock ....including keys.I haven't been listing much of anything on eBay, been saving nearly everything for the shows I'm doing this year.

The promoters of this show definitely put the requisite work and their last 2 shows were very solid...White Plains was exceptionally good.

Okay, I am off to try Art Adams! I expect to leave disappointed as I spent far too much at comic art con on that BWS cover, not to mention the other things I got there as well (Toppi!), and think I will be outpriced if he has a portfolio. I do not expect him to sketch this weekend but you never know, maybe I will be ecstatically surprised.

Amazing show. Line for Adams was looong but quick, You can paypal Adams and he will send you a sketch if youre not in a rush. Biz was doing sketches and signing and the line did not move so I left :sorry: but I got Eric Talbot to sign and sketch a couple of Melting pot books. What a nice guy

An Nocenti, Steve Rude, Trimpey, Whilce Portacio, Larry hama and of course Art Adams were all extremely nice and generous.

The Icing on the cake?

Frazetta's granddaughters signing my Frazetta sketch book.

Yes. They were all there Britney, Danielle, Sara Frazetta Taylor and I forgot the last one's name

11146593_1061577420523747_8256585949062837893_n.jpg

Is CGC still attending?

No, they never were. They announced cgc would be there but that is only facillitators and affiliated booths, not cgc proper.

I got a surprise when I started filling out the submission form and looked at the prices :o

Never mind, I'll mail them in thank you very much :fear:

Amazing show. Line for Adams was looong but quick, You can paypal Adams and he will send you a sketch if youre not in a rush. Biz was doing sketches and signing and the line did not move so I left :sorry: but I got Eric Talbot to sign and sketch a couple of Melting pot books. What a nice guy

An Nocenti, Steve Rude, Trimpey, Whilce Portacio, Larry hama and of course Art Adams were all extremely nice and generous.

The Icing on the cake?

Frazetta's granddaughters signing my Frazetta sketch book.

Yes. They were all there Britney, Danielle, Sara Frazetta Taylor and I forgot the last one's name

11146593_1061577420523747_8256585949062837893_n.jpg

Is that Thor on the end (: