• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NM #98 - Deadpool needs your help!

11 posts in this topic

Issues that I can see:

1. The top and bottom right corners show damage.

2. There's something off with the bottom staple. I don't know if it was manufactured that way or not, but the bottom portion is almost outside of the book. There is a small white line where the staple must have forced it's way through.

3. The edge of the paper is odd along the back cover...

The book is flat and there aren't any spine ticks.

Thanks!

un0ZUvM.jpg

7XMN1XE.jpg

Your scans are so magnified it makes it hard to tell whats what. I'd say 9.0/9.2 the corners keep it out of real HG IMO

It was either the original scan size or a large thumbnail (imgur restriction). But you could always save the image and view it in a smaller window if necessary.

Anyway, thanks for the responses thus far. It seems like it averages at about 9.2. I wonder if a press would help the corners...?

Bad staple may not included due to the manufacturing error.

Two corners are not too bad. I had a tiniest crease one corner that I still got 9.4.

Maybe no lower than 9.2. There are too many super grades on NM 98. From 9.2 to 10.0 excluded restored books, there are 4773 graded books out of 5636 overall excluded the restored books.

You will get the nice grade. :wishluck:

Bad staple may not included due to the manufacturing error.

Two corners are not too bad. I had a tiniest crease one corner that I still got 9.4.

Maybe no lower than 9.2. There are too many super grades on NM 98. From 9.2 to 10.0 excluded restored books, there are 4773 graded books out of 5636 overall excluded the restored books.

You will get the nice grade. :wishluck:

Okay, thanks for the feedback! (thumbs u