• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

when to cash in on the Elektra movie madness????????

18 posts in this topic

I got a ton of Elektra stuff to peddle... Just waiting on the movie to open. Looking for advice from U CG-ers that made a buck or two on the last few movies.

Going to dump raw DD and one or two death of graded, also have the Big White Elektra books 2 signed and 2 unsigned. Action Figures, cards and some other kitch crud.

When is the best time to pimp my sales... confused-smiley-013.gif Week of the movie? confused-smiley-013.gif opening week into it??? confused-smiley-013.gif Come on Inquiring minds wanna know.

I got a ton of Elektra stuff to peddle... Just waiting on the movie to open. Looking for advice from U CG-ers that made a buck or two on the last few movies.

Going to dump raw DD and one or two death of graded, also have the Big White Elektra books 2 signed and 2 unsigned. Action Figures, cards and some other kitch crud.

When is the best time to pimp my sales... confused-smiley-013.gif Week of the movie? confused-smiley-013.gif opening week into it??? confused-smiley-013.gif Come on Inquiring minds wanna know.

Now like donut said so they will close just as Movie opens in Theaters

I agree that waiting a week before it's release is the best way to go with the Elektra film. However, if you're selling any Batman or Fantastic Four comic books, it's probably best to do it 2 or 3 months before their release because of the hype. If you wait too long then the market would be saturated with these books driving the price down (i.e. ASM #129 - 1st Punisher). There are a lot of people out there (I used to be one of them) that will pay premium prices a couple of months ahead of time thinking that once the movie comes out their book would double in value (not gonna happen).

27_laughing.gif

I was kinda wondering what u guys would say....

Thanks guys...

I forgot I had the hardcovers, I bought a stack of them on clearance and sold most of them years ago...

I shall list post haste. and after responding to the blinking message light thing...

I *just* bought my DD 168 in 9.2.

Now I am supposed to sell because of some hollywood attempt at telling a good story?

The thing is: I bought the book because I loved it. I don't care how much it is worth.

smile.gif

Artboy99

I *just* bought my DD 168 in 9.2.

Now I am supposed to sell because of some hollywood attempt at telling a good story?

The thing is: I bought the book because I loved it. I don't care how much it is worth.

...:)

Artboy99

then keep yours,...to make up the hole you are creating in the cosmic karma consortium, I will gladly sell both my 9.2's this week,....