• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you had $400 and were after a Darkseid app which one would you choose?

$400 on Darkseid  

330 members have voted

1. 1. $400 on Darkseid

52 posts in this topic

For the life of me I can't understand how seeing Darkseid on a T.V. screen is a first appearance. Yet Hulk 180 is a cameo?

So my pick is Forever People #1

This one is a head-scratcher. Seems FP 1 may be catching up, though.

For the life of me I can't understand how seeing Darkseid on a T.V. screen is a first appearance. Yet Hulk 180 is a cameo?

So my pick is Forever People #1

Hulk 180 is his first appearance as far as I am concerned. No matter what people and the mighty CGC say. Someday they may see the error of there ways.

Forever People # 1 for me as well.

Being someone who likes value for money I'd go for Forever People 1, rather than settle for a rubbish-looking tiny, sketchy image.

I think the reason so many chose Jimmy Olsen 134 is because that's the way it's been listed in OPG for many years. I'm of the opinion that a first appearance is just that--when a character first appears. However, just because it's a first appearance doesn't mean it's the most desirable. Collectors in most cases prefer a "full" appearance.

I have both, but if I had to choose, it would be Forever People.