• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ugliest Key you every bought

61 posts in this topic

I picked up a coverless showcase 8 in Vegas for $2. Sold it years later for around $200. I considered it a beautiful book just like my tattered and taped B&B 28 on the boards a few years back. That one should be shown.

AmazingSpider-Man1.jpg

This cover was so ugly, I ended up selling my 1.8 a few months after I bought it. I couldn't stand looking at it. I just think the cover isn't very good.

you guys are brave. i don't think i could buy a copy of any of these in the condition i've seen in these 4 pages. unless of course i found them for a $1.00 a book, which is a slim to none chance.

I was very careful. Ha ha!

Like I've said previously about that book, I can just picture some kid reading it over and over and over again before putting it away for a while, and I'm fine with that! Keys that are well-loved are ok with me. They have a history.

This x10000. If the price is factors in the condition I am perfectly ok with "beater" books. In fact, I prefer my keys that way. Part of it is that that's what my budget allows, but I love the history.