• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEAL ADAMS Store Signing! Southern California Comics Wed Oct 15 2014 (San Diego)

5 posts in this topic

Wednesday October 15, 2014 from 3:00 to 7:00pm.

Neal Adams Store Signing!

Southern California Comics

8280 Clairemont Mesa Bl # 124

San Diego, CA 92111

(858) 715-8669

E-mail: Socalcom@aol.com

Meet Comics Legend Neal Adams Wednesday October 15th

First autograph is FREE! (Additional autographs are $10each) Portfolios, Art Prints, Books and Sketches will be available for purchase by Neal Adams which he will be bringing to the STORE signing to sell. He will also have Blank comic covers that he has done as original art of a bunch of different characters which he also has for sale at the table. We are also taking on commissions so now is the time to get a piece of art drawn up by Neal Adams.

Email Jason at adams@nealadams.com

Jason will work out characters and prices with you. Maybe get a Batman Black & White Variant blank with a Batman head sketch drawn on it. You can also call Jason at 212-869-4170 or email adams@nealadams.com

Who is Neal Adams? Neal Adams is a towering figure in the world of comic book creation and art. Neal has had legendary ‘runs’ on Batman, X-Men, Green Lantern-Green Arrow and Deadman. Adams rescued Batman from the campy nostalgia of the television show, and re-fitted him in his present incarnation as an “Avenger of the Night.”

When people say ‘modern Batman,’ they mean Neal Adams’ Batman. His run on Batman led directly to the new, more realistic incarnation in “Batman Returns” movie, which featured the character he created, Ras Al Ghul. Neal just did an 8 page story in Batman Black & White #1. Don’t miss out on picking one up at the store and having Neal sign it.

Nealadams_zps8e8f7858.jpg

batman251.jpg

I am very close friends with the store owner Jaime Newbold so I am just helping get the world out if anyone wants to stop by for this cool event. (thumbs u

Books can be submitted to CGC directly through the store as well to get your comics SS CGC verified.

I will be at the store the entire time for this event.

If any out of state/area boardies are interested in sending me their books for Signature Series CGC grading please send me a PM right away to discuss the details.

thanks,

John (SOT)

I can vouch 100% for the store, and for boardie SOT. The store did an excellent signing with Mr. Adams right before SDCC, and I'm sure Neal is looking forward to another round with his fans from the San Diego area. Unfortunately, I am not in the area that day but as stated, CGC Signature Series services will be available at that signing! Your books will be in excellent hands if you submit them here!