• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toast's Winter Is Coming Sale CLOSED

204 posts in this topic

UPDATED LIST ON PAGE 20

toastwinter.gif

Welcome, welcome, welcome to another Toasty sales thread filled with goodies from GA to now – some old and some new. It is already October and that means Winter is almost here. Yes, I've been watching way too much Game of Thrones, and so should you. :headbang:GOT spoiler ahead for those who have not seen season 4.

I am pissed they knocked off Oberyn! :mad: For my dead Dornish homie... 02-forthehomies.gif

On with the rules....

- First one to post :takeit: wins. Period.

- Payment via PayPal, Square, Check, or MO. dollarsign3.jpg

- Shipping is USPS Priority Mail with my usual killer packaging.

- No HOSers or PL Listers – go roll in a mound of dog turds, your cash is useless here. :sumo:

- I sell to whoever I please. If I think you're a mope you're money is no good here. Pretty sure those who are mopes know this.

- Button humpers gonna' hump leghump.gif

- CGC book are non-returnable.

Onto the books...

This is going to be a mixed bag of stuff, all over the place. I'm going to post a few book tonight and then do more tomorrow in the late afternoon (PST).

First up...

The Sandman: Overture

Lenticular 3D Cover ECCC Exclusive

CGC 9.8, White pages

$70.00

This is easily the best 3D cover DC has put out. I'm not a big fan of the 3D covers, but I bought a copy of this for myself it was so well done.

sandman_oversture9.8.jpg

PREACHER 1

NM or better

Asking $185

SOLD!

AMC, Garth Ennis, on and on. This is a pretty nice copy with a NCBC on the spine and a slight dent on the BC. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but...'this book would likely benefit from a pressing.' :facepalm:

the dent on the back is very slight.

NOVA 1

CGC 9.0, ow-w

$85.00 (GPA is $110)

SOLD to Bunky B. :banana:

Poor old Nova. Everyone thought for sure the GOTG movie would make him a star. It's okay, Nova, you're a big, shiny star and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. :sumo:

150219.jpg.92b2070d055bb2b16e355ea181faec16.jpg

TMNT 1 SDCC Exclusive

CGC 9.2, white pages

Signed by Kevin Eastman

$60.00

Okay, the story on this book is this: After I submitted it at SDCC, someone at CGC dropped it (and I suspect another, but whatever). CGC sent it to have it pressed and this is what it came back as. meh

Anyhow, this is a fairly inexpensive way for a Turtles fan to snag a CGC Eastman sig.

:gossip: I might be listing more TMNT signed books.