• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Graphic Collectibles Facebook page at New York Comic Con

6 posts in this topic

There comes a time when you must embrace change. Change is tough for me. I like things simple.

My assistant Brandi, and my son-in-law Elliott tell me it's time for change.

So without further ado, I wish to present the Graphic Collectibles Facebook Page

[/b]

When you "Like" us on our page you automatically follow us. On our page I will post new art daily, before it goes on on my site. Some days I might even expound on a specific subject, or something that bothers me.

We will be exhibiting at the New York Comic Con this week in Booth 2304

Our main focus is original paintings for Movie Posters from the 1960s - 1980s from our upcoming catalog of Movie Art.

A copy of the catalog will be available for viewing. Come by and see an amazing collection of Movie Poster art for sale.

We will also have several Little Golden Book paintings, Gallery paintings by Lynne Naylor and Chris Reccardi and an extremely nice Syd Mead automobile painting from the late 1960s.

Finally, we will have 3 originals by Frank Miller at the show. Two from Sin City and one of Batman.

For more information, call me at 845-399-7312, or email at mitkowitz@hvc.rr.com

Remember, that's Booth 2304.

Hope to see you there!

Best,

Mitch Itkowitz

Graphic Collectibles