• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread dedicated to stopping people from posting above what they quote.

69 posts in this topic

Personal preference.

I think you just witnessed the 1st in continuity app. of Deadpool. NM #98's are now rendered worthless! lol
I originally thought Big Hero 6 was an in-house Disney project and was unaware of the comic roots until the comic pimps came along. I also just saw a guy in the subway dressed in a fire engine red suit with a matching bowler hat, purple scarf and cane. He looked like a pimp. Maybe not a comic pimp but I probably should have asked.

34th and 7th btw

How can you be here seven years and not know to write your new text BELOW the quote text? ???

IT IS!

This thread seems like organized butthurt about hoarding the wrong book.

Also, is there a rule about posting above the quote? I think I've literally always done that.

I assumed that most people have already read the quoted part as they are reading the tread and that they instantly realize the subject matter being quoted without actually re-reading it anyway. To me , the newer and therefore more relevant information goes to the top.

Maybe I'm dyslexic.

IT IS!

Also, is there a rule about posting above the quote? I think I've literally always done that.

I assumed that most people have already read the quoted part as they are reading the tread and that they instantly realize the subject matter being quoted without actually re-reading it anyway. To me , the newer and therefore more relevant information goes to the top.

Maybe I'm dyslexic.

IT IS!

IT IS!

Maybe I'm dyslexic.

Not really. I just needed another example. I wanted to know more.

I guess my thing is... do you really need to say anything else about Secret Wars #8 or Spidey #252?

I mean, nobody's just browsing eBay and happens to come upon these books. They're searching for it. And they're likely not searching for "first black costume", they're searching for title and issue.

It's keyword spamming at its worst, because it's keywords that nobody is going to use to search for an item.

Like this.

Swamp Thing 50 is recently being pimped at the first appearance of Justice League Dark. Except the story's logical jumping on point and the formation of the team and acquisition of a home base takes place in Swamp Thing 49. I think it similar to other books mentioned in this thread though where the cover matters. Swamp Thing 50 has all the characters on the cover, whereas 49 is just art of Swamp Thing's face.

Bizarro hate bizzaro thread.

IT IS!

IT IS!

Maybe I'm dyslexic.

lol I honestly never gave this thought until just now. I guess my eyes naturally shift to whatever is outside of the box, so i't never even occurred to me.

IT IS!

IT IS!

Maybe I'm dyslexic.