• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How much do you spend weekly on Comics ??

53 posts in this topic

Since i got back into the whole comic collecting hobby back in April of this year, weekly amounts have fluctuated...

I'm normally walking about with sometime 8 to 10 titles weekly.... my total would go is sometimes close to $40 bucks. These past 2 weeks with all the titles i purchase plus i ended up splurging and bought a DC collectibles batgirl figure last week and a Red Robin one today. i've spent $60 bucks last week and $50ish this week

these are for all the NEW titles i buy... im not counting the the CGC books i decide to buy here and there.

So Once again How much do you spend Weekly on your comic Fix ? I make us sound like we're all junkies lol

I try to keep it under twenty bucks a week. Have cut a lot of books out since they did not 'hold the line' at $2.99.

It kills me seeing some of them at prices close to $5.00 bucks... Since going weekly this year i never really have a limit i just buy what i want. i was considering cutting out a few titles just not sure which ones yet :blahblah:

i've made a divider for the new Silver surfer comic, yet i have issues 1,3,4,5 yet i havent read anything past 1 because i havent gotten ahold of 2 yet... so its like im buying them and not reading it anymore...

Outkast by Kirkman i have issues 1-3 never read...

Today i bought a Sabrina the teenage witch #1 probably won't read it neither...

I just went to my LCS for the first time in over a month. Spent $90.

But $30 of it was OSPG (finally) and I had 2 WD trades and a Fables trade as well. I think I had 4 floppies total (2 Miracleman at the ripoff price Marvel is charging).

I am spending average of $60-$100 a week, and it goes up if I see a book I like and example of which is the ASM 300 I managed to pick up for $100.00.

I also agree with an earlier post that said they were not reading the books.