• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe Linsner on CGC and Cry for Dawn Counterfits

189 posts in this topic

This reminds me of when I first met my Wife. She was driving and came to a 4-way stop. I noticed the car to her left may not stop. I mentioned this and her response was "I have the right of way".

She's right but if she chooses to proceed and the other car blind sides her then does it matter?

That depends...is the other car a 2014 Mercedes, or a 1987 Honda Civic?

hm

This reminds me of when I first met my Wife. She was driving and came to a 4-way stop. I noticed the car to her left may not stop. I mentioned this and her response was "I have the right of way".

She's right but if she chooses to proceed and the other car blind sides her then does it matter?

hm

Hard to tell. It looked like a civic but had the Mercedes symbol on the front. If you're eluding to money I would rather maintain my ability to walk and breathe and not grow my bank account.

hm

Hard to tell. It looked like a civic but had the Mercedes symbol on the front. If you're eluding to money I would rather maintain my ability to walk and breathe and not grow my bank account.

Obligatory:

ichstun.jpg

hm

I never elude to money.

I want it to find me.

Sometimes -- a lot of times -- if you are the creator and owner of a product, you have to defend it when someone copies it, replicates it, whatever. Every time you don't, your copyright weakens.

i am pretty sure he can satisfy his copyright defense requirements without purchasing counterfeits. Additionally, I don't see any reason for continuing legal expenses when all evidence suggests these counterfeits were all made at the same time, by the same unknown perpetrator.

Linsner's right but is throwing good money after bad going to help in any way?

RE: right of way and car accidents

When he was teaching me to drive my dad always told me "Its not who is right, its who is left."