• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thoughts on National Comics #9

13 posts in this topic

I’d be OK with a GD+.

A spare copy?

My other copy is a beauty, Claudio, but it has been trimmed so I wanted an unrestored copy and they don't come for sale too often. Now need an upgrade for my # 8. That's a tough one.

I’d be OK with a GD+.

A spare copy?

My other copy is a beauty, Claudio, but it has been trimmed so I wanted an unrestored copy and they don't come for sale too often. Now need an upgrade for my # 8. That's a tough one.

Trimming is one of the most annoying things, but if it’s just on one side, and very minimal, I think it’s acceptable in rare books or GA material.

So you’re keeping both? :)

Yes, #8 appears one of the toughest, but also #18. I don’t recall if I showed you my upgraded #18, but I think you may have seen it around… it has a reglossed cover but is very nice! :)

I wonder if that is the same #18 I got off of HA that had the undisclosed reglossed cover. I won it and returned it when I saw the restoration. They listed it a few weeks later with the glossing disclosed. Is that where you got it?

I already have a #18 but it is my other PLOD in the run so again was trying to get an unrestored copy.

Yeah holding both #9s right no . I sell so rarely.

I wonder if that is the same #18 I got off of HA that had the undisclosed reglossed cover. I won it and returned it when I saw the restoration. They listed it a few weeks later with the glossing disclosed. Is that where you got it?

I already have a #18 but it is my other PLOD in the run so again was trying to get an unrestored copy.

Yeah holding both #9s right no . I sell so rarely.

Yes, as seen via PM… :cool: