• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

?What is the value of ASM 300 foil cover variant?

9 posts in this topic

The 300 foil cover variant, there were 1500 produced by Marvel and Dynamic forces. It came with the certficate of authenticity and was sealed in a BB by a dynamic forces seal. So, is it worth more than a regular 300? I can't find any info in #34 about it's price. confused-smiley-013.gif

The 300 foil cover variant, there were 1500 produced by Marvel and Dynamic forces. It came with the certficate of authenticity and was sealed in a BB by a dynamic forces seal. So, is it worth more than a regular 300? I can't find any info in #34 about it's price. confused-smiley-013.gif

this?

ill put the pic back up for a little bit

yes, that's the one. Though a CGC 9.8 is not the best copy to judge it's raw market value. It is a 9.8, but they had to open the Dynamic forces seal to grade it, hence ruining the certificate of authenticity. However, a 9.8 will most likely be worth more than one of the copies still sealed in the BnB with the seal closing the flap. Who knows? Plus all 2500 or 3000 have'nt been opened to be slabbed, so there could be equals or better still in the BnB with the seal still closing the flap. All I know is there is not a mention of the ASM 300 Chromium cover foil variant in OS 34.

All I know is there is not a mention of the ASM 300 Chromium cover foil variant in OS 34.

That's because the name of the book is actually:

Marvel Collectible Classics: Spider-man #1 (1998)

(and it reprints the original Amazing Spider-man #300 from 1988)

$10.00 in 9.2 condition (according to Overstreet #34).

Comics Price Guide lists it as $25 for a 9.4.

http://www.comicspriceguide.com/p-issues.asp?t_ID=2366&p=4